- By registering for submission, entrants are considered to agree to the following terms & conditions of A&D Trophy Awards and A&D China Awards (‘both Awards’).
一经登记，即代表参赛者同意及理解以下有关「A&D Trophy Awards」及「A&D建＋设大奖」（下称「比赛」）的条款及细则。
- All information and documents supplied by entrants, including their identities, written submissions and commentaries developed during the review of entries, are kept confidential during the judging process. All payments are not refundable after purchase.
- Relevant information from the entrants’ submission materials will be used in coverage of the winners and winning entries, both in print and online, by Perspective Limited and the associated media partners of both Awards.
- All judges are required to declare in advance to Perspective Limited any cases or situations which may create any apparent or potential conflict of interest. The judge in question will refrain from reviewing the entries concerned or handling in any manner the materials submitted by the award entrants involved.
- Perspective Limited may request verification of the data submitted by contestants during the judging process.
- The winners will remain confidential until they are revealed at the awards presentation ceremony.
- All finalists will be invited by Perspective Limited to attend the awards presentation ceremony. (Entry fee applies.)
- All materials submitted will automatically become the property of Perspective Limited and will not be returned to entrants. These materials may be released for publicity purposes without further notification or clearance from the party concerned.
- A properly completed entry form must be submitted with each entry. Entries with missing and/or untrue information will be disqualified.
- Perspective Limited reserves the right to publish any information or images relating to the winning entries in Perspective magazine, Perspective+, Perspective website, the official websites of both Awards, and for any PR or promotional material relating specifically to both Awards.
- Perspective Limited takes no responsibility for any erroneous information or claims made by entrants in relation to submitted entries in both Awards.
- Perspective Limited and both Awards have sole, full and absolute discretion in the selection and management of both Awards’ panels of judges, which shall review received submissions which have been appropriately examined, filtered and approved by both Awards and Perspective Limited.
比赛的评审单位将由Perspective Limited严格地选出，并由Perspective Limited统筹。
- Both Awards’ panels of judges shall allocate points according to a scoring system based on pre-set and published criteria.
- All scores shall remain confidential and the sole, full and absolute property of both Awards and Perspective Limited.
- Both Awards, Perspective Limited and both Awards’ panel of judges shall not reveal, justify or explain the final decisions and ultimate results at the end of the adjudication process.
- The decisions of both Awards’ panels of judges, both Awards and Perspective Limited are final and binding.
- For the latest terms & conditions, please visit adt-awards.com and www.adchina-awards.com.